Thank you to everyone for joining me in celebrating the release of Anchor in the Storm!
Once again, I teamed with Litfuse Publicity for a blog tour and giveaway! It’s been such fun to follow the blog tour and see how readers are responding to Arch & Lillian’s story of intrigue, danger, and romance! We had 3630 entries!
- A signed copy of Anchor in the Storm
- A nautical tote bag lined with anchor fabric
- An anchor necklace made from copper reclaimed from the USS Constitution in Boston during restoration
- 365 Devotions for Hope by Karen Whiting
- Shine: Nautical Inspirational Adult Coloring Book
- “Hope Anchors the Soul” journal
- Set of two nautical tea towels
There was so much interest in the necklace and devotional! The anchor necklace – and other nautical jewelry made from reclaimed copper from the restoration of the USS Constitution in Boston – can be purchased at the USS Constitution Museum’s online store. You can wear your own little bit of history!