You can request a booking with Sarah Sundin by submitting the Booking Form. Here are a few suggested questions to use when interviewing the author.
The Sea Before Us
- Can you please tell us about your newest book, The Sea Before Us?
- How did you become interested in the World War II time period?
- What type of research was required for writing about D-day and the invasion of Normandy?
- Was there anything that you found particularly interesting in your research that you included in your book?
- Are there any lessons that you hope readers can learn from The Sea Before Us?
- “Family” is a recurring theme in the Sunrise at Normandy series. How did this arise, and how is this theme timely today?
- Both Wyatt and Dorothy long to protect those they love—but find it isn’t always possible or even good. When does this urge to protect become a problem?
- What are you working on next?