You can request a booking with Sarah Sundin by submitting the Booking Form. Here are a few suggested questions to use when interviewing the author.
The Land Beneath Us
- Can you please tell us about your newest book, The Land Beneath Us?
- Why did you pick D-day as the specific event that connects all three brothers together?
- What type of research was required to write The Land Beneath Us?
- The hero is a US Army Ranger. Why did you choose this profession for him?
- Your series books usually take place chronologically, but each of the Paxton brothers’ stories occurs simultaneously. Why did you decide to write the series in this particular manner?
- What do you hope readers can learn from your novel?
- What are you working on next?