You can request a booking with Sarah Sundin by submitting the Booking Form. Here are a few suggested questions to use when interviewing the author.
When Twilight Breaks
- Can you please tell us about When Twilight Breaks?
- What was the inspiration behind your new novel?
- Your female protagonist, Evelyn Brand, is an American foreign correspondent. Why did you choose this profession for her?
- Peter Lang, an American graduate student who is working on his PhD in Munich, Germany, has a very different view of Germany than Evelyn Brand. Can you provide readers with a hint about what changes his views?
- Kristallnacht, the Night of Broken Glass, was a devastating event that took place in Nazi Germany. Can you please relay how this event comes in to play in When Twilight Breaks?
- How did you become interested in the World War II era?
- Many of your World War II novels are part of a series. Why did you decide to write a standalone novel?
- When Twilight Breaks touches upon ethics within a war setting. Can you expound upon this topic?
- What do you hope readers can learn from your novel?
- What are you working on next?