You can request a booking with Sarah Sundin by submitting the Booking Form. Here are a few suggested questions to use when interviewing the author.
The Sky Above Us
- The Sky Above Us is the second book in the Sunrise at Normandy series. How is this book different from your preceding novel?
- You introduce readers to some new characters in your book. Do you have a favorite character?
- The Sky Above Us has some unexpected twists. What was the inspiration behind your creative plot?
- Readers and reviewers have often commented on the historical accuracy of your novels. What type of research was required for this book?
- As you researched, did you find anything especially intriguing about D-day or World War II?
- What do you hope readers gain from reading The Sky Above Us?
- What’s next on your writing to-do list?