The Land Beneath Us is coming February 4, 2020! My publisher, Revell Books, and I have put together a fun package of goodies for everyone who pre-orders a copy (or has already done so) and enters by February 3, 2020!
You can pre-order at your local bookstore or online (find links here). Any version counts, including e-books and audio books!
As my thanks to you for pre-ordering The Land Beneath Us (Book 3 in the Sunrise at Normandy Series), you will receive:
- The Land Beneath Us zipper pouch! (ONLY for the first 100 people who enter!) NOTE: As of January 7 at 9 am, ALL have been spoken for! So sorry! But the remaining goodies are still available…
- A downloadable map showing the sites in the Sunrise at Normandy series.
- A downloadable poster of a poem written by Leah Jones, the book’s heroine!
- Downloadable bookmarks with bookish quotes from The Land Beneath Us!
- A signed customized bookplate
- The Land Beneath Us Bookmarks
To receive your goodies, pre-order your copy of The Land Beneath Us—or find your confirmation number if you’ve already done so! Then contact me at email@example.com with the following information (you can copy & paste this list into your email):
- Mailing address:
- Where did you pre-order The Land Beneath Us?
- Order confirmation number:
- Would you like bookmarks? How many?
- Would you like postcards? How many?
- Would you like signed bookplates? To whom would you like them autographed?
Note: I reserve the right to limit quantities of bookmarks & postcards mailed to addresses outside the US.
Offer ends February 3, 2020, so don’t wait! By pre-ordering, you’ll receive the book first—and you create interest in bookstores that helps the book succeed.