To celebrate the release of The Sea Before Us, I’m giving away a prize pack of items I picked up in England and Normandy on my research trip! Come join me on Facebook Live Video on February 6, 2018 at 11 am PST/2 pm EST where I’ll describe the items and their significance to the story! The video will be available for viewing afterwards as well.
To help you get “In the Mood” for the story, I’m giving away a package including:
The Sea Before Us totebag
Teatime with Dorothy:
- Teas from London in decorative tins
- A tea infuser spoon
- Jams from Harrod’s in London
- Walker’s shortbread in a Scottie dog tin
- Tea towel with Wrens poster, from the National Museum of the Royal Navy in Portsmouth
London at War:
- “Instructions for American Servicemen in Britain” from the Imperial War Museum
- “Victory in the Kitchen: Wartime Recipes” from the Imperial War Museum
- British Home Front replica pack of brochures and ration books, from the Imperial War Museum
- Souvenir London notepad and pen
To Normandy with Wyatt:
- Sand I collected from Omaha Beach, in a commemorative jar
- Commemorative D-day pen
- Postcards from Vierville-sur-Mers, Longues-sur-Mer, and the Imperial War Museum
The giveaway is open February 6-11, 2018. US residents only please. The winner will be announced here on my blog on February 12, 2018.
Enter below with the Rafflecopter form below.